Tuesday 22 January 2013

Onion Vs Wheelies Ported to Android


Over the last couple of days I have had my head down coding. Well that and and doing some sledging and we get our yearly couple of inches of snow.

For the most part I have been fixing up posting to facebook in the app. I can not see on the developer section of facebook people are using my app. Of course I can't see what people are posting just that people are using my app.

This is a good things as it means I fixed the issues.

I also found another bug in Onion Vs Wheelies that was making the title screen slow down to a crawl when using it on android and playing through a few games. I put a fix into the online web version as well.

I am guilty of not having promoted my web version at all. I really should if I want to build up the number of visitors to marblemice.com.

I finally feel like I have cleared some of the back log that has been lingering in my mind.

What next?

Well starting work on the next game is a good idea. I also have a simple web app I created with JQueryMobile that I would like to publish and get it up on the chrome web store. It is really simple and consists of less than a 100 lines of CoffeeScript.

Having also recently moved marblemice.com to a different host I sort of come to the conclusion it really needs a bit of an overhaul  I kind of like the design but it is not really maintainable. I prefer to keep it as a static site so will probably look at nanoc as a way of making it more maintainable.

All this will be done in dead time when I am either in need of a break from coding or just outright tired.

1 comment: